top of page
Art Shows & Events
- Fri, Aug 04Beaver CreekAug 04, 10:00 AM – Aug 06, 5:00 PMBeaver Creek, Beaver Creek, CO 81620, USACheck out my works at the prestigious Howard Alan art show in Beaver Creek!! I will have tons of original fine art in all sizes including oils, acrylics, inks, and resins!!!
- Sat, Jul 22The Colorado Springs SchoolJul 22, 10:00 AM – Jul 23, 5:00 PMThe Colorado Springs School, 21 Broadmoor Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USACheck out my works in Colorado Springs this summer. Stay for a day and enjoy the amazing and historic Broadmoor area has to offer!
- Sat, Dec 03Vail Public LibraryDec 03, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM MSTVail Public Library, 292 W Meadow Dr, Vail, CO 81657, USAJoin Margo at 4pm on December 3rd to discuss art and transformation through her three Ensos: Grief, Calm, and Saying Goodbye. The solo show will run through December at the Vail Public Library.
- Fri, Dec 02EdwardsDec 02, 2022, 10:00 PM – Dec 06, 2022, 6:00 PMEdwards, 280 Main St C-101, Edwards, CO 81632, USAA great way to support the local arts community and get some holiday shopping done! I will have oodles of ornaments, votive candle holders, coasters, trivets and more! Special pricing: BOGO, get the second item for $10!
- Fri, Oct 21Colorado Mountain College, EdwardsOct 21, 2022, 5:00 PM – 5:05 PM MDTColorado Mountain College, Edwards, 150 Miller Ranch Rd, Edwards, CO 81632, USAPresented by Colorado Mountain College (CMC) and Vail Valley Art Guild (VVAG), this is the flagship art show of the season. Stop by to see my works through early December.
- Fri, Oct 14EagleOct 14, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDTEagle, 108 W 2nd St, Eagle, CO 81631, USAPresented by EagleARTS. Check out my works at the Vail Valley Art Guild in October, starting with the Second Friday opening reception on Oct 14 5-8 and available throughout the month as the gallery is open.
- Thu, Jun 30Gerald Ford Ampetheater (The Amp)Jun 30, 2022, 7:00 PMGerald Ford Ampetheater (The Amp), 530 S Frontage Rd E, Vail, CO 81657, USAStop by to see me painting live! Inspired by the beautiful surroundings and gardens of the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater as part of the Bravo! Vail Music Festival and Alpine Arts Center. This is part of the Music Education Day, where we are inspiring visual artists to paint along with the music!
bottom of page